In the narrows of 2018, in the heart of Denton Texas, three sad, poor college students decided to create their very own theatre company. Thus Curbside Players was born! Using their ultra-super powers Natalie, Madison, and Ethan have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of bad theatre.
Natalie, Ethan, and Madison created Curbside Players as way to make opportunities for those in the Denton area. They strive for creative, passionate work, that emphasizes the use of ensemble and community.
1. Where did you get the name Curbside
Because Curbtop Players was already taken.
2. If you could have a song play any time you entered a room what would it be?
The Wii Shop Channel Theme Song (10 hour loop).
3. If you were stranded on a desert island what script would you bring with you?
Lord of the Flies
1. What Shakespeare character do you relate to the most?
Oberon because I too am the fairy lord king.
2. What is the funniest name you can think of for a pet or animal?
My brother brought home a dog one day and named it Mozzafella - like the cheese but a fella. So I would have to go with Mozzafella for my answer.
3. If you could have a song play any time you entered a room what would it be?
Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) by Looking Glass.
1. If you were stranded on a desert island what script would you bring with you?
Hamlet (No Fear Shakespeare Edition)
2. What Shakespeare character do you relate to the most?
Ophelia, because I am drowning.
3. What secret conspiracy would you like
That I am really dead, and me and Paul McCartney live in heaven together.
Copyright © 2018 Curbside Players - All Rights Reserved.